Tuesday, August 02, 2005

cabalist woman

My friend Aran asked me to find him three cabalist women for a documentary film. He started planning this film a few years ago but now there was an opportunity to get a budget for a 50 minutes film.

So I typed the words cabalist woman in QTSaver and after reading a few articles I stumbled on the name of a woman who is both a cabalist, a dancer, a drummer and a Rabbi.

I typed the name of the woman in order to make another query. This time I got details about her political activity and her address and e-mail.

This whole process took us about half an hour and then we wrote her a letter asking her to participate in our film and to find us a Christian woman and a Muslim woman who will be willing to participate too. Aran went home and I went to rest.

After an hour I woke up and looked at my inbox...

there was a positive answer from the cabalist woman, and yes - she knows a Christian woman and a Muslim woman who will be willing to participate too.

No comments: