Saturday, August 13, 2005

Import your Blog into a database

I imported my Blog into a Microsoft Access database, in order to retrieve the records I need. I searched for all the records in my Blog containing the word QTSaver and got this:

  • This blog is dedicated to my new research tool, QTSaver, which extracts info from multiple sites into one document, which then can be sorted so that in a very short time you can write an article without using a word of your own.
  • I started with the first name on the list "Organizing with styles" and entered the keywords Organizing styles Microsoft Word into QTSaver.
  • Looking for a similar patent to Qtsaver patent is an unknown needle in an unknown haystack and I'll know it for sure only when we get the patent (Now it's pending).
  • Each morning when people take their dog to a walk - I take QTSaver to a learning adventure.
  • This was a nice morning walk with my QTSaver…now I'll have my breakfast.
  • QTSaver is not a search engine, but if you want to prepare a paper about the situation in parents' home in Herzliya in the shortest possible time and without a word of your own - you'd better use QTSaver.
  • - Who really needs QTSaver?
  • - Where in the world would QTSaver help the most? - In Africa. QTSaver can help to reduce illiteracy in Africa. So I entered the following keywords in QTSaver.
  • I'd like to give each QTSaver user the opportunity to add Web Searching Tips, to tag them, to search them. Eventually this may become a huge collection of Web Searching Tips.
  • Tip: if you want information about QTSaver leads feature, search for "QTSaver leads feature" not "QTSaver".
  • I think QTSaver can be great for blind and visually impaired users, since it retrieves less text and the text is more to the point than in other alternatives.
  • Anyhow, I decided first of all to check what is already known on the Web about all this and I entered the keywords: Education for All into QTSaver. (I asked for a whole phrase). I expected to get an empty results page but it was full of useful information.
  • From the LEADS (a list of special words QTSaver supplies for further research) I learned that Education for All is called briefly by its acronym: EFA.
  • I typed in QTSaver the words Resources English beginners free and asked that they appear on one paragraph. I got only one answer:A week ago I sent a letter to a center for research on aging offering them to use QTSAVER. I claimed that it might specially fit the elderly because it gives many answers on one page and saves the confusion of getting too many results in too many links.

No comments: