Friday, August 05, 2005

A challenge- finding info about senior citizens getting too many results on the web

A week ago I sent a letter to a center for research on aging offering them to use QTSAVER. I claimed that it might specially fit the elderly because it gives many answers on one page and saves the confusion of getting too many results in too many links. Yesterday I got a positive answer from that center.

It made me rethink about senior citizens getting too many results on the web. I remembered that I already found articles about this problem, but I couldn't find where I put them.

So I tried to look it up on the Web once again.

I wrote

  • Too many results elderly
  • Too many results senior
  • Too many results old people
  • Search engines elderly
  • Search engines senior
  • Search engines old people
  • Search engines phobia
  • Search engine technophobia


-After two hours I gave up.

No comments: