Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It takes a whole global village to raise good software

There's a proverb which says that
It takes a whole village to raise a child.

I believe users from the whole global village will eventually raise QTSaver.
I only started it – the users will finish the job.

Users tell me QTSaver is slow, compared to search engines.
I try to protect QTSaver by answering them that it’s a research tool, not a search engine;
that if they open 7-8 links in a search engine it takes even more time…
but the user is always right...

They tell me that the help file doesn't look good
–I fold my sleeves and make them a splendid Power Point Presentation.

It's quite reassuring to know that you're not alone in this journey
– there's a whole global village waiting to support you…

No comments: