Friday, September 16, 2005

Why There Are No Blind People on the Internet

I admire surprising people who prove to the world and to themselves that they find a way where nobody thought there is one. People like Gidi Ahronovich, a blind young musician who built a Web site. Isn't that something?


Gidi writes:
Even today, most people believe that blindness is something terrible and
impossible to live with, and have difficulties dealing with blind people who try
to blend in society.


I asked Gidi to try QTSaver out and give me his feedback and he agreed willingly. I already wrote that

I think QTSaver can be great for blind and visually impaired users, since it
retrieves less text and the text is more to the point than in other
alternatives.

Now I'm waiting to see how this surprising man will surprise me.

No comments: