Saturday, September 10, 2005

Interim Summing Up

I just got this comment from BroadProspect:

The QTSaver sounds interesting; I really want to try it out. I talked about the
concept in my Blog
http://www.searchenginesmarketingblog.com/2005/09/10/new-search-engine-revolutionary/

This is the first comment that was triggered by my Blog (I don't count Allen Searls' interest in QTSaver since this relationship was initiated by an e-mail I wrote him).

After a month or so my Blog hosted 400 visitors (including about ten spammers)
The exposure is even higher if I count Blog readers like Rojo, technorati, del.icio.us , feedster, etc. that copy every post I upload and publish it to their readers.

This is much more than I expected because I already built a site for a documentary film director and it had only twice the amount of my Blog visitors in a whole year.

This is my Blog's measurable Interim Summing Up.

But how do you measure the fun?

No comments: