Friday, February 17, 2006

Tough Query

There are queries that make search engines nuts. Like:

 

Is press release effective?

 

I got 91,200,000 results in Google for this query, none of them seemed relevant. Like:

Sending Effective Press Releases

The key to writing an effective press release is

Articles that will improve search

10  key elements of an effective press release

There are very specific formats for writing press releases

 

On Yahoo I got the same kind of answers

 

Then I put quote marks

"Is press release effective?"

And got only one answer which was:

"As a public service, it's my obligation to turn your attention to the following news flash, re-posted "as-is": PRESS RELEASE Effective immediately".

 

Dear readers- if you stumble upon such Tough Query please send it to me. I want to make a collection…

 

 

 

 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: