Thursday, February 09, 2006

Qumana editor

I just downloaded Qumana editor and started using it to design my Blog postings.

I like it. 

In Blogger it was hard for me to get the exact look I wanted - Qumana enables it.

But the real reason I downloaded Qumana editor is that I want to try and put many Qtsaver search results on one page and edit them. Microsoft Word tends to work clumsily with long documents.

 

My first trial to post to my Blog from Qumana popped up a warning message that Blogger put me on a suspected spammer list so publishing succeeded only as a draft and in order to prevent this from happening again I should ask Blogger to unlock me.

 

 I guess Blogger put me on that shameful list because my Blog was full with lengthy demonstrations of the power of Qtsaver. Anyhow they never notified me that I'm locked and it had no apparent effect on my life.

Happy end – I got the following letter:

 

                        Hello,

 

                        Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no

                        longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back

                        in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience,

                        and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

 

                        Sincerely,

                        Blogger Support

 

I'm sure that this feature of help in white listing doesn't appear on the Qumana manual. Anyhow it feels good to rejoin the white hat club.

No comments: