Sunday, December 25, 2005

Making friends on the Blogosphere

Making friends on the Blogosphere is a new phenomenon worth exploring.
I know a lot of people but no one of them, including my family members, is really interested in search engines in general or In Web 2.0 in particular.
That's why I enjoy so much dialogs on the Blogosphere with people who are interested in the same subjects as me.
I started this Blog about half a year ago and since then I made some very good friends.
It always started with a comment on a Blog (mine or theirs) and ended in a regular Email correspondence in which we help each other promote his ideas and projects.
A piece of advice: I found out that my Site Meter helps prevent missing answers to my comments.

I believe making friends is the best thing Blogs can offer.

No comments: