Another demonstration of the power of this micro content search engine to grab relevant info from multiple sources and present it on one page
*.Did you know the most popular camera on Flickr was the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT.
* Steganography with Flickr - See how steganographied images can be shared with Flickr friends to pass on documents or other files.
· Check out my How to: Flikr Intro http://www.benbishop.me.uk/software/how-to-flickr-into/
* Someone told me there is a program that lets you see who has linked to one of your Flickr shots. I didn’t see it in your cool and extensive list but I may not understand all the terms or how such a program would be described.
· Posted by Kent Sandvik on 29 Aug 2006
· Photos Below is my collection of Flickr photos for August. I used a technique described here how to embed the actual slideshow in a blog entry. The other trick was to tag all the August entries with 2006 as a tag.
* Kuddos to this guy for his easy instructions on how to put a Flickr slide show based on tags into your Blog. [...]
* For a while now I have longingly watched Darcy Norman include Flickr sets in his blog posts. My urge to finally scratch this itch was further prompted by the fact that I recently bucked-up and became a proud Flickr Pro account holder. So last night I was thinking, “Hey, maybe I could find a quick tool for WordPress to make this happen and be as cool as them Canadians.” What I discovered in the meantime might just make me twice as cool. Paul Stamitiou had time for a quickie tutorial on how to include a slideshow of images from Flickr in a blog post or page. This code allows you to includes image by tag, sets, date, etc. - it is very vesatile, and above all I think it works with just about any blogging system or html encoded page. I would also like to say the Paul Stamitou is my new found guru of online tutorials, his K2 series is to die for. His cool, calm and collected tone makes me wanna rethink my mad ravings all together.
* Flickr is a photo sharing website. Post2Blog is capable of automated and semi-automated uploading of images to Flickr. This tutorial will demonstrate you how to use Post2Blog to upload images and photos for your blog into Flickr.
* How to insert Technorati, Flickr and other tags into post in Post2Blog editor
* Blogger Paul Stamatiou details how to embed the default Flickr slideshows on your own web page or blog.
* Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Flickr How-Tos:
Flickr: How to Delete Set
Flickr: Hacks, Easter Eggs, and Hidden Places
Upload Pictures from Picasa/Picasa2 to Flickr with Tags, Descriptions, and Title Flickr: Add Multiple Photos to Group at Once Flickr:
Enable Stats Flickr:
Mass Remove Tags from Photos Flickr:
Search for Tag Within Most Recent and Most Interesting URL Hack:
View and save original photos on Flickr.
Flickr Hack: How to Allow Users to Search Your Flickr Account from Any Web Page
* Guide Note: This page tells you how to set up an account with Flickr, and how to get the most out of your account once it's up and running. Soon you'll know how to use Flickr: basics and beyond.
* How to Create a Flickr Account By: expertvillage
* How to Pay For Your Flickr Prints By: eHow Internet Editor
* How to Add A Contact To Your Friends List On Flickr By: eHow Internet Editor
* How to Get the Most from Flickr By: Virginia DeBolt
* How to Sign Up For Flickr By: eHow Internet Editor
* How to Sign Up for a Flickr account By: teeterrl